Registration is now open for our 2016-2017 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program. Take a profound journey into the eight limbs of yoga and reveal your true soul purpose. Become certified to teach others, or use this training as a personal life immersion that will have lasting and deeply beneficial effects. The Onyx Yoga Alliance Certified 200 Hour training program, to be led by Shannon Elliott, will change your life.
Consider Onyx Yoga Teacher Training if you:
- want to teach yoga
- are interested in deepening your personal yoga practice
- wish to gain a better understanding of the art of yoga
- yearn to step into full self-potential through yoga
Yogis at any level, beginner or professional, benefit. Wellness and medical professionals learn more about the physical and spiritual benefits of yoga.
In Onyx Yoga Teacher Training you will GAIN:
- A thorough study of the Eight Limbs of Yoga (the core of Yoga) as defined in the Yoga Sutras; meditation; ancient yogic philosophy; breath work; and asana (physical postures)
- Training on how to lead and inspire great vinyasa yoga classes
- Study of the principles of alignment for safe and intelligent sequencing
- A strong sense of community that will grow from a shared focus and time spent with other students
- Lasting friendships
A TYPICAL DAY
Asana: Hip opener focus
Philosophy: Patanjalis yoga sutras, History of yoga
Therapeutics, anatomy, muscles involved in hip openers
Practice teach, closing circle
Fridays 5-7 Saturday 9-7 Sundays 9-5
$3,495. Nonrefundable Deposit: $500. Yoga Teacher Training students will receive 25% off their regular yoga class packages during the program. Payment plans available. Register on line or call the Onyx at (908) 834-8064. APPLY HERE
Interested in learning more about our Yoga Teacher Training? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put "200 Hour TT" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.